Having to work Sunday should be a federal offense, during the NFL season. Nevertheless, that wouldn’t stop me from being able to keep up with what happened around the league this week. Thank goodness for NFL Redzone.
- Russell Wilson doing Russell things, throwing for 4 TD’s in their dub against the 49ers, joining Marino and Peyton Manning in being one of the only QB’s to throw for 250 TD’s in their first 9 season.
- The Kansas City Chiefs. They have scored at least 23 points in their last 22 games, with including their playoff games.
- Joe Burrow’s ribs after being sacked 0 times in the Bengal’s upset win over the Titans, completing over 70% of his passes.
- Another 2-0 fantasy weekend, but a decent week of LifeTakes picks going 2-1, still keeping me in the bragging rights race. Leave it to the Lions to let me down this week, but as a Browns fan I can relate and can’t really hate.
- Sure you maybe 6-2 now, but, how does Tom Brady let a now 1-6 Giants, come close to beating you, only beating New York by 2. Mike Evans saved your butt, Tom.
- The Cleveland Browns. I completely agree with Baker when he said that even though they are 5-3, it feels like they’re 0-8. You can’t win games only scoring 6 points.
- Losing last minute to the Broncos @ChargersFootball
- For once not the Falcons, they were able to weasel by the Panthers.
- Cam Newton’s hand size at almost 10 inches across, is 6.7% larger than the average hand of someone for his height, yet still fumbled the pigskin to blow the game, losing to a good Bills team, respectively. Definitely a rebuilding year for Bill and the boys. The Pats NEED more weapons on offense.
- The still winless Jets and having to face the Chiefs, being a 21 point underdog. Only proving why Sam Darnold is overrated, making Baker the right pick for the Browns, though many critics said Darnold would be the man in Cleveland.