As we slowly approach the midpoint of the season, I felt a little cringy in saying this, but I guess it’s time to give credit where credit is due. I would like to somewhat thank 4th Reich Leader Roger Goodell and the NFL for doing their part in keeping the NFL season alive amongst the COVID pandemic. Let’s see what happened this week!
– The Cleveland Browns.
– Texans finally getting their first dub of the year, after the O’Brian firing. Who would’ve thought?
– A surprisingly good Raiders team, giving Patty Mahomies his first L of the year, in a 38-32 shootout victory against the Chiefs. Not saying Derek Carr had a turn around season when he started wearing the Kobe sleeve, but just saying, as Carr would go 22/31 for 347 yards and 3 tuddies, putting him 7th in passing yards this year.
– Tuesday Night Football being a regular thing? 3 straight nights of football!!
– The stars continue to stay aligned as a managed a 2-1 week of #LifeTakes picks, as well as a stunning 2-0 come back victory in fantasy leagues.
– Tom Brady’s 4th quarter awareness.
– Jamison Crowder putting up 25 fantasy points against the Cardinals, only to lose by 20 and drop to 0-5
– Joe Burrow wishing he had another year of eligibility at LSU.
– The Cowboys’ hopes for a successful season.
– FanDual being down for most of Sunday football.
– Dak Prescott’s ankle looking like Anderson Silva against Chris Weidman back in 2013. Prayers to Dak though on the real.
– The Atlanta Falcons are back in the ugly slot for the 3rd straight week, where they not only dropped to 0-5, but immediately fired Coach Quinn, as well as their GM, after their 23-16 defeat against the Panthers.
– Being a Jets’ fan, having to depend on Joe Flacco to lead you out of a an 0-5 deficit.
Week 5 Review: 8.2/10
One thought on “Week 5 NFL Review: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly”