Week 3 brought us a pretty normal week of football, no intro, just jumping right into it.
– NFL Redzone has become my new Sunday football obsession, as they bring you all the big plays and scoring updates without ever having to touch your remote to flip between games. It’s a luxury.
– My Brownies got their second, yes second, straight win against the Washington Football Team, winning 34-20, putting them above .500 for the first time since 2014.
– Russell Wilson brought out the cannon Sunday, throwing for 5 touchdowns, 3 of which were scored by Tyler Lockett, taking down Jerry Jones’s overrated Cowboys 38-31.
– Patrick Mahomes shut all of the media up, as well as humbling Lamar Jackson Monday night, as the Mahommie would throw for 4 touchdowns for 385 yards, beating the Ravens 34-20. Might wanna re-think him being at No.4 on the NFL Top 100 list.
– Another straight week of going 1-1 in the fantasy leagues. Dropping two straight in a big payout league.
– Ya boy’s perfect streak of LifeTakes weekly picks, came to an end, going 1 for 3, ironically with the Browns being the only team I picked to cover the spread this week. However, still dominating the crew at a 7-2 record.
– Having to listen to Joe Buck each week, when watching games on FOX.
– The Falcons drop to 0-3, as their comeback curse continues to haunt them for a second straight week in a row. Going into the half with a 16-10 lead, the Falcs would go into the 4th with a commanding 26-10 lead only to be out scored in the 4th quarter alone, 20-0. It’s panic time in the ATL as they dropped their 3rd straight losing to Big D*ck Nick Foles 30-26, even with Trubisky getting benched.
Week 3 Rating: 8/10